On 09/23/2011 12:16 PM, Mehmet Avcioglu wrote:

On Sep 23, 2011, at 8:07 PM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
Just a WAG - 4 is the error level returned by your php script, where it
normally returns 0.

Yes would thing so. But at no place in my script I intentionally exit with 4. I
believe 4 is SIGILL (Illegal Instruction) so my script might be seg faulting
somewhere? Should I be going after this? It is a php script and php doesn't log
anything for these instances.

No, 4 isn't SIGILL; result codes generated by uncaptured signals are always negative, I believe.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming