On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Michael L. Young wrote:

I think the clue is actually right there in the error message.

You say that port 1 is an FXO module?  Then your signaling is set wrong.  The
signaling should be fxsks.

For port 4, it should be fxoks.

Remember, that in the configuration files, the signaling option used is
opposite of what the module is.

Regards,
Michael Young
(elguero)

I think somehow the module is not recognized. Switching the signalling types doesn't help, i get the same error. Running dahdi_genconf generates this :

# Span 1: WCTDM/4 "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 5" (MASTER)
# channel 1, WCTDM/4/0, no module.
# channel 2, WCTDM/4/1, no module.
# channel 3, WCTDM/4/2, no module.
fxsks=4