this is related to your carrier's SIP messages as they are sending a sendonly
attribute instead of sendrecv (taking a wild guess here) your asterisk will act
as if the call was placed on hold thus the MOH butts in.
an sip debug log for a similar call will be more helpful?

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM