On 10/11/2011 11:48 AM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
Well, as a starting point, I'd suggest disabling directmedia
(canreinvite) on s3. It should be possible for directmedia to be enabled
for RTP and not interfere with UDPTL, but there could still be lingering
problems there.

yep, you hit the nail on the head.

setting directmedia=no on s3 allows me to receive t38 faxes on pbx1.

debug for successful faxes in this case are at:
 http://jeremy.kister.net/tmp/t38/no-reinvite-on-s3/pbx1.txt
 http://jeremy.kister.net/tmp/t38/no-reinvite-on-s3/s3.txt

is there further changes that can be done to allow reinvite on s3? or is this something that should go to the tracker ?

thanks,

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./