On 01/06/12 16:49, Danny Nicholas wrote:
Check your sip.conf and users.conf - my guess is that the pstn-1270 is an
assigned value that you need to remove or comment out.

What do you mean "assigned value"

My user.conf:
[general]
fullname = New User
userbase = 6000
hasvoicemail = yes
vmsecret = 1234
hassip = yes
hasiax = yes
hasmanager = no
callwaiting = yes
threewaycalling = yes
callwaitingcallerid = yes
transfer = yes
canpark = yes
cancallforward = yes
callreturn = yes
callgroup = 1
pickupgroup = 1

sip.conf
[pstn-1270] type=friend
secret=spa3k
username=voice-1270
mailbox=369 host=dynamic
insecure=port,invite
canreinvite=no ; (dtmf not wroking correctly without this one)
disallow=all allow=ulaw allow=alaw nat=no
context=incoming
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

--