On 06/01/12 16:17, Ishfaq Malik wrote:
Hi

Does anyone know how to change the target port on a Snom phone.
I have tried adding :<new port number>  to the end of the registrar but
this doesn't work.

It should do. Try putting <registrarip>:<port> into Outbound Proxy and leave the Registrar box just set to <Registrar>.

Can you email me off list (since this isn't really Asterisk related and a snom support issue, which I can help with) with some details and ideally a SIP trace?

cheers,
Paul.

Advanced ->  SIP/RTP ->  Network identity(port) is something else before
anyone suggests it.

Thanks in advance

Ish