Sorry for the top post, but I am using a silly mail client. I havent talked
about ndb tables, just multimaster setup. It is really stable if done with
just two mysql servers. I am running a couple of asterisk servers sharing a
common cdr and cnam database for at least 3 years without problems. Simple
Mysql multimaster replication is really solid and easy to setup and
maintain. Dont forget to handle the autoincrement columns with a distinct
starting point and a common step, greater than one of course!