As Kevin pointed out, it is obvious that there is no way of remote reset
those phones since their registration status are unknown.

SIP NOTIFY will only attempt to consult a registered phone and therefore
no need, should it be that way

Let me reconsult polyocm guide and see if there is a quicker way as Eric
mentioned

Sam