The timeout value is milliseconds, not seconds.  I know that wasn't properly
documented in older versions of Asterisk, but it is at least in 10.1

From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Bryant Zimmerman
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:37 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Park Bug?

I think I have found a bug in the park command

[Syntax]
Park([timeout][,return_context[,return_exten[,return_priority[,options]]]])

exten => doParkAttempt,n,Park(60,DoMyParkReturn,2003,1,s)
Each time I call it with a timeout value. it fails to use the time out value it
is set to 0 and returns right away to the specified context.

Can anyone else confirm this and give me some help?
Thanks

Bryant
The message does not contain any threats
AVG for MS Exchange Server (2012.0.1913 - 2114/4879)