----- Original Message -----

Well, I can't tell you how to configure your Asterisk server.  However,
I can tell you why Asterisk rejected the INVITE request.

The URI that the INVITE request was addressed to is
4001020@192.168.8.2:5060.  The domain portion of this URI is
192.168.8.2.  Hence, the allowed domains need to include that
particular IPv4 address.  Looking at the allowed domains you've
specified in sip.conf, we have:

domain=sop-korniychuk
domain=192.168.8.1
domain=192.168.8.1:5062

So, since the INVITE request does not match any of those three domains,
its rejected.

Note: I noticed that you have autodomain set to yes; I'm going to
assume that the IPv4 address 192.168.8.2 is not associated with the
server.

Matt