Dear;

Well, I did make menuselect and I really found the XXX and did not get the
ability to select the channel. So what could be the reason?

>From the other side, I find the following when I type for lspci

02:01.0 Ethernet controller: Digium, Inc. Wildcard TDM410 4-port analog card
(rev 11)

By the way, when I am installing asterisk 1.8, I do not find this problem at
all. Only with asterisk 1.4

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal