Hello,

If you would like to make out bound call (from Asterisk to SIP provider), it is
fine.

But if you want have inbound call (from SIP provider to Asterisk). I think you
are supposed to have something like this

sip.conf
register => 5552530146:<your_password>@sip3.voipvoip.com/5552530146

[5552530146]
context=incoming

extensions.conf

[incoming]
;first creating extensions for your local users

exten => 5552530146,1,Goto(5552530146_incomming,s,1)

[5552530146_incomming]
;more logic

wish it would help.