On 10-07-12 18:49, Warren Selby wrote:
You can't* set the outbound name.  That's defined in the national caller
id name database that the receiving phone company dips into.  As far as
I know, Flowroute does not add entries to this database, nor do they dip
it when you receive a call to pass the caller ID name on inbound calls.
Other providers do.

Thank you for your feedback Warren. I removed the outbound name but still get random numbers & "VOIP CALLER" on outbound calls. Googling I tried some more:

SipAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity: <sip:19995551212@AST_BOX_FQDN>)
SipAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity: 19995551212)
SipAddHeader(P-Preferred-Identity: <sip:19995551212@AST_BOX_FQDN>)
SipAddHeader(P-Preferred-Identity: 19995551212)

But none of them work. So unless someone has the magic incantation howto make this work I'll open a ticket with flowroute.

Regards,
Patrick