Hello Armin,

> On 29.06.2012 09:00, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> >I do not know, because I have not bougth it yet.
> >It is only named:
> >     Eicon DIVA Server 4BRI-8M 2.0 800-665-02
> >version 2.0
>
> If it is really a rev2 (2.0), then the NT mode should work.

Thanks.  I now have bought it.  Will give it a try.

Question:   Must I set the whole card into NT mode
            or can I do this per ISDN Port?

I have the datasheets of the Cologne Chips here and the 2port and  4port
chips can set individualy...  So, I assume, it is a question of the ISDN
card implementer, whether it allow to set individual ports to TE/NT mode

I have the Development Kit here with some samples, but failed to build a
small arme based GSM/HSPA + ISDN/Analog router...

Currently I use the Vodafone Easybox 803A which support generaly what  I
need, except that

1)  it support only one USB GSM/HSPA Stick
2)  I can not access the SMS storage
3)  support only Analog and ISDN Telephone and Telephone-Systems

and the (most important part

4)  I can not use VoIP telphones

So I would like to build a GSM Router which support the above stuff  and
of course can run a Linux-Distribution of choice using Asterisk!

To start a new "Open Hardware Project" I search for contributors like an
Electronic Engineer and Software Developers (we need special drivers for
the stuff) and I prefer to use:

 1)  TI OMAP 300-700 MHz ARM Microcontroller
 2)  =3D> 128 MByte of SDRAM
 3)  =3D> 512 MByte of NAND
 4)  Cologne Chip XHFC-2S4U or XHFC-4U (could be a module)
 5)  SiLabs Quad ProSLIC
 6)  Cypress 4 Port Tetra Hub
 7)  8port or 12port N-Way Switch supporting PoE
 8)  SDHC or SDXC Card interface

maybe with

 9)  4" TFT Display (480x272 pixel) for status
10)  Integrated 5Ah LiPoly cell (10Ah option) for Backup since the
     router should work some hours even if there is an electricity cut.

Maybe this sounds like a Dream-Box, but is entirely technicaly possibel!

And of course, I have already aquired most chips in the last 2 years...

Note:   I am using CadSoft Eagle under Debian to desingn PCBs and a
        mailinglist is already available even if unused...

If you are interested in Open Hardware Development feel free to  contact
me, because it is time to change something.

Oh, forgotten one thing:

I was even thinking to use a Marvel Discovery MV78100 (800/1000/1200MHz)
because it support:

 1)  SO-DIMM Modules
 2)  huge NAND Flash
 3)  SD-Card
 4)  2 PCIe 4x ports which can be each splited into 4 ports of 1x
 5)  2 SATA Drives
 6)  1 Giga Ethernet

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239