On 07/28/2012 05:43 PM, Mike wrote:

what are folks using for PRI gateways these days? Obviously there's lots
of folks using TE410s and related cards, which work well, and I know
reasonably well.

However, anyone using anything standalone that stands out as being
particularly stellar?

Anything that:

  * takes a couple of PRIs or more (or, if it's not costly, I'm not
    opposed to two of 'em)
  * does a good job of echo cancellation (128ms? what's the standard now?)
  * isn't horrendously expensive
  * straightforward to configure
  * doesn't leave you annoyed every time there's a problem

More looking for real world experiences rather than vendors trying to
sell, of course. Devices that you've plugged in, configured, and then
forgotten about (since they never give you trouble) are generally the
most sysadmin-friendly!

I'm clearly biased, but I suggest you consider the Digium G100/G200 gateways. We've had really good feedback from users since they were released, and they certainly meet all of your needs listed above (and there are a few more, like T.38 FAX support on all channels).

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming