Hi All;

Really it is miserable.

I bring 8 Digium Phone D40 and I used them with a customer, the voice quality
is bad internally (between the extension), there is no clearance at all ! We
are hearing the voice like another person.

The used codec is ulaw.

The firmware version is: 1_1_0_0_48178

Even at the web based configuration at the phone it self, I am not able to do
reboot (there is no reboot button) and I can do this only from the Phone it
self.

>From the speaker, the voice is very bad and weak.

I am really feel disappointed why I did not use Polycom.

Can someone help me or advise me what to do in this?
Regards
Bilal