The busiest server I am managing reaches 120 concurrent channels (with
mixed recording). It is a dual processor, dual core Intel 5150 with 16 GB
of ram and raid sas controller. The load reaches rarely 3.0.
Having to double the number of channels and due to the 100% call
recordings, I'll go with a 16 cores. Memory will not a big issue and so the
disk. 64kbit/s x 200 (even adding the overhead of the SIP and IP) will be
under 20 Mbit/s, so a 100 Mbit/s will be fine.

About UK provider, I can't be of any help... I know very good providers in
Germany and Canada, where I am laying my servers, but none in UK.

Leandro