On 12-08-14 09:58 AM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

8 aug 2012 kl. 14:07 skrev Kevin P. Fleming:

On 08/08/2012 06:30 AM, Kannan wrote:

Where can I get a complete set of RFCs and other specifications
supported by Asterisk?

To my knowledge there is no such list. In addition, Asterisk (like many other
pieces of software) does not claim 100% compliance with every RFC that is
relevant, so usually it's better to ask about the specific features you are
interested in.

THis is a document I haven't updated since 1.6.x but still covers a large part
of the SIP implementation:
http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/oej/sip-compliance/asterisk-sip.txt?view=markup

Interesting, never knew this existed. I think it would be worth the time and effort to get this merged into trunk or into the wiki. A great piece of documentation.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belan...@polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)