>> We are investigating the possibility of using Asterisk in a KVM based
>> virtual machine

We have found that Asterisk in a VM with a digital card does not work (At least
under VMWare ESXi 5 with PCI pass though).  The timing on the card tested with
dahdi_test were awful, sub 80% on average.

The same card on a bare metal machine was %99.998 on average.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."