Hi Hans,

On 18/09/12 08:04, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Hi all,

In one of my other project i had a look at chan_mobile.
I build 1.8.15.1 with the apropiate module. (in my distro asterisk is
build without chan_mobile ;-)

After i filled in the mac-addresses of the BT-adapter and the one from
my phone, i see it is recognized, got connected, and immediate gets
disconnected.
What phone and bluetooth adapter are you using? Some of the most compatible phones for this sort of stuff seem to be Nokia phones. I've used three different models so far with success - although they always disconnect from bluetooth at the end of the call. They will reconnect again after a while. See note at the bottom of the page linked below.

When it comes to bluetooth adapters, the ones with Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR) seem to be the best for this job.

The following page has some useful info:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/chan_mobile

Sebastian