----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Lists" <asterisk-l...@puzzled.xs4all.nl>
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Sent: Friday, 5 October, 2012 11:46:48 AM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] LDAP Driver and VoiceMail

On 10/04/2012 10:00 PM, Phil Daws wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am investigating the possibility of using LDAP for storing certain Asterisk
> configuration parameters.
>
> I have examined res_ldap.conf and see where mailbox can be defined from
> AstAccountMailbox but I do not see where the password can be stored ?

I've never looked at res_ldap but wouldn't a look at the schema tell you
that?

Regards,
Patrick
--

Have successfully converted the OpenLDAP schema to a 389 DS version and
imported it into my DIT. Am now looking at

voicemail = ldap,"ou=voicemail,dc=example,dc=domain",voicemail

so this would tell the voicemail module to query LDAP for the respective data
under the OU voicemail. Now what if the query failed ? would it then look to
voicemail.conf so that you can have a mix between LDAP and flat file
configuration files ?

All help appreciated :)

Regards,

Phil