Thomas Kenyon wrote:
I am having a problem trying to get a particular softphone working on my
setup.

The machine it runs on has more than one interface. When the softphone
registers, it registers fine, and asterisk is given the correct IP for
registration.

Whenever RTP is set-up however, the client gives the wrong IP to connect
to and I get the inevitable problem with one-way media.

Is there any way of forcing that SIP account to have the rtp always sent
to a particular IP. (I know that this still may not work, because the
device is probably listening on the wrong interface as well, but it's
worth a try).

It's not possible to do this as you describe but if you set "nat=yes" the RTP module will lock on to the source of the incoming media after a certain number of packets. This does require that the softphone send packets to Asterisk and that they make it, of course.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp