Asterisk 1.8.10.1~dfsg-1ubuntu1
See dial plan code below. When I dial 123 from a phone in this context, I simply get a busy signal. Why doesn't the "i" extension get triggered? Console at verbosity of 10 only shows " == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5".

[DockPhone]
exten =>288,1,NoOp(Dock Phone)
  same =>n,Dial(${DOCK_RECIPIENTS},30,kt)
include =>emergency-services

; the 'i' is not triggering, not sure why
exten =>i,1,NoOp(invalid extension from dock phone i)
  same =>n,Playback(custom/dock-invalid)
  same =>n,Hangup()
exten =>h,1,NoOp(hangup extension from dock phone)
  same =>n,Hangup()

--

Mitch