Hadi Ams wrote:
Hi all,

Hola,

I have a confusing problem with "sip reload".
I have an outgoing registration in my sip.conf in the form of
"register=>" , and generally when ever I do a sip reload , asterisk
sends out a new registration and re-registers.
But if I change anything in sip.conf or users.conf , the re-registration
does not work anymore after a sip reload (even if I don't change the
files and just re-save them).
in this case after a sip reload when I issue "sip show registry" I see 0
registrations and not even a pending reg.
I need to add /delete users and extensions on a frequently basis and
don't want to lose my registrations to outside or my active calls , and
I suppose a "sip reload" after changing the configs is the only way .
I am really confused why it is not working.
I am sure that asterisk is re-reading the new config files --new users
are added-- but registration is not triggered again.
I am not sure if it is a misconfiguration on my side or some kind of bug
in asterisk but any help on this issue would be really appreciated.

Unfortunately this appears to be an issue with Asterisk 11. You can follow progress on solving it at https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20611

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp