Jean-Denis Girard wrote:

Hi,

Hola,

Today I started to experiment with Google Voice and Asterisk-11.0.1.

Awesome!

Following the instructions on the wiki
(https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google), I was
able to make / receive calls quite easily with a single account on asterisk.

Then I tried to add a second Google Voice account to Asterisk, and make
calls between accounts. I defined a second connection in xmpp.conf, a
second account in chan_motif (see relevant configuration below).

I'm getting the following error:
ERROR[28651][C-00000002]: chan_motif.c:1971
jingle_interpret_ice_udp_transport: Incomplete ICE-UDP candidate