Jerry Geis wrote:
I think "I" have a race condition.

I am running something like this in my dialplan

call agi to bring my "list" of devices into my MeetMe
Playback beep
start MeetMe()

So in fact the meetme is not started before I bring the list
of devices into the meetme.

How can I do this differently so the MeetMe is started first
or how can I wait in my AGI on the MeetMe to start because
the MeetMe wont start until I exit the AGI...

- or how do I in the dialplan wait for for the Meetme because I
do have a stage where I redirect the Call into the MeetMe.
so how do I inject a line that waits there for the MeetMe to be active???

Can you clarify what you mean by "MeetMe to be active"? What MeetMe options are you using and what is your configuration like? With the proper combination of options it shouldn't matter who gets into the conference bridge first. This is what Page essentially does, with the difference being that only the channel executing Page() can talk. If that behavior is what you are trying to accomplish I suggest you use that instead.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp