I am not really sure, restarting asterisk and dahdi can be the most obvious
thing to do, but restarting the dahdi kernel module can be useless if you
haven't changed the kernel module configuration and reloading the module in
asterisk can be enough if you have changed just the chan_dahdi.conf

Leandro