Chris Datfung wrote:
Hi,

Hola,

I'm trying to get Incoming Google Voice calls to ring on my Iaxy. I'm
using Asterisk 11.0.1. Based on the the following configurations can
someone help me figure out why incoming Google voice calls are
not ringing on the Iaxy?

Did chan_motif successfully load? If it didn't it would not attach itself to your Google account, so incoming session creation attempts would be ignored.

Are there additional parts to your configuration files?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp