100 extension on a row is not feasible... the queue strategy is the only
possible solution. If you check the queue.conf file you'll find you can
define a "Queue" and add as many members you like. One of the strategy
available is the "Ring all" where all the members in the queue will be
ring. You can let your peers to log in/log out of the queue via dialplan

Leandro