I think it's 'divert.noanswer', found in site.cfg, or at least that's where I
have it.  It's set to enabled and it still doesn't work.  Out of curiosity, do
you have  reg.1.fwd.noanswer.status set anywhere?

From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of motty cruz
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:14 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Polycom phones and ring no answer/302 Moved
Temporarily

I have Polycom IP550. The "Forward" "No Answer" is working fine when enabled. I
was looking at the sip.cfg but don't know exactly what to look for, can you
give me a hint to where would i find that option?

Thanks,
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Justin Sherrill
<justin.sherr...@americanrocksalt.com<mailto:justin.sherr...@americanrocksalt.com>>
 wrote:
I have several Polycom IP550 phones running UC 4.0.3, connected to Asterisk 1.8.

Setting forwarding for "Always"  works as expected; the phone issues a 302
Moved Temporarily, and Asterisk shifts the call to the new location.

Setting forwarding to "No Answer" means a 302 never gets issued.  It just rings
and eventually goes to voicemail.  Watching with Wireshark, I never see a 302
SIP message issued.  I can't find anything in the phone settings that look like
it would disable this.

Anyone else with a Polycom set that sees this, or does not see this and has
"forward no answer" working?

Justin Sherrill - American Rock Salt
P: 585-991-6825<tel:585-991-6825> F: 585-991-6925<tel:585-991-6925> C:
585-298-6826<tel:585-298-6826>