There's nothing wrong with the list.  The current whining will die off and
things will be back to normal shortly.  Meanwhile I was tempted to bin the
entire thread then realized there's some funny human psychology to be
laughed at.

Top posting to make a few people crazy.  Normally I wouldn't.

Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve
602-889-3003