Daniel Pocock wrote:
On 14/01/13 23:31, Joshua Colp wrote:
Daniel Pocock wrote:
I've set up a peer to use G.722 only and tried to make it talk to an
Asterisk box

Asterisk always rejects the call with the following error:
chan_gtalk was written to only support a limited number of codecs, not
the full set that Asterisk is capable of. chan_motif does not have this
limitation.

Thanks for the fast feedback, I think I found it here....

http://blogs.digium.com/2012/07/24/asterisk-11-development-the-motive-for-motif/

I normally run the Debian packages, is there any chance you will provide
this module to be built standalone with 1.8?

I personally won't do it but nothing stopping another developer from doing so.

--
Joshua Colp