Greetings all,

I was reading the documentation tonight, and decided to try Google voice with my asterisk.

I was able to setup iksemel, connect to google using jabber, and connect to google voice using gtalk.

Here is my physical configuration:

Digium D70 <-- private network 192.168.1.x --> Airport express <--> Internet <--> Asterisk with public IP

My asterisk has the following ports open:
5060 tcp/udp from my Airport Express public IP and from voice.google.com
10,000:20,000 from my Airport Express public IP and from voice.google.com

My issue is that when I place a call with google voice, I have no audio path at all in both way.

When a call is received on google voice (and sent to the D70), if I pick up, nothing happen, and the caller still hear the ringing tone.

My D70 is setup as follow in the sip.conf:
[D70]
type=friend
nat=yes
qualify=yes
directmedia=no
host=dynamic
secret=takapoum
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
context=LocalSets
mailbox=D70@default

my gtalk.conf is setup as follow:
[general]
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
allowguest=yes

[guest]
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
context=gtalk_incoming
connection=asterisk

and finally, the interesting parts in my extensions.conf are setup as follow:
;Dialing out on google voice:
exten => _1zxxzxxxxxx,1,Dial(Gtalk/asterisk/+${EXTEN}@voice.google.com)
        same => n,Hangup()

;Google voice incoming
[gtalk_incoming]
exten => r...@gmail.com,1,Verbose(0, Incoming gtalk from ${CALLERID(all)})
        same => n,Answer()
        same => n,Wait(2)
        same => n,Dial(SIP/D70)
        same => Hangup()

I would appreciate if anyone could give me a hint about the audio path.
This is a project that we I will try to setup in a small fire department, and before I try it, I would like to make sure that my Digium phones will be able to get full audio path behind private networks.

Thanks a ton for the help !