Please forget this message, BLINDTRANSFER is working, I had a typo in the dialplan when using this variable.

Apologize

Le 22/01/2013 10:40, Administrator TOOTAI a écrit :
Hi,

I want to check the status of a blind transfer (only sip endpoint)
between various phones. Transfer is working perfectly, using ## from
features.conf or using transfer key from phone, here SNOM320.

My problem is that if party to transfer to is busy, the transfer fail
and the call is ended. What I want to do is to return the call to the
party who originate the transfer.

I checked variable like ${BLINDTRANSFER} ${TRANSFERED_BY} or
${TRANSFER_CONTEXT}, they are all empty. What did I miss?

Thanks for any hints

--
Daniel