Hi,

No, it's not even connecting.
On the caller side, I do not see anything showing that the called party picks up.

On the D70 side, when I pick up, I have the counter starting so I can see the seconds going up, but no audio at all. (and the remote party still hears ring tone)

On 1/22/13 2:02 PM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
If you needed a MITM, nothing would work now.  The incoming call is
connecting, but no voice or no connection at all?

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank [mailto:fr...@efirehouse.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:56 AM
To: Danny Nicholas
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Google voice with no voice

I added port 5061 without success.
I am wondering if I used a man in the middle like iptel.org service, it
would work  ?

On 1/22/13 12:00 PM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
Each asterisk call uses 3 ports;  5060 is used to initiate the
connection
(5222 for chan_motif/google voice), then 2 consecutive ports from the
10001-20000 range are used for voice.  Since GV uses TLS, I'm
wondering if
5061 also comes into play.  I assume you started from this link:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calling+using+Google