However the password to enter the conference does reach Asterisk well.

Kind regards,

Jonas.

On 02/20/2013 03:32 PM, Rusty Newton wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonas Kellens" <jonas.kell...@telenet.be>
But nothing happens when pressing 0 (zero).
Why not check the logs in /var/log/asterisk/full ?.  Make sure you have the full log
enabled in logger.conf and that you have VERBOSE,DEBUG,DTMF type messages going to it.
You can also push those to the console and watch what happens when you press zero. On the
console be sure to turn up verbosity with "core set verbose 5"

If you can't tell what is happening, post a pastebin link to the log and point
out (via timestamp or otherwise) where you would expect to see the DTMF digit.
Maybe someone will be able to take a look.

I'd also really recommend using ConfBridge which is newer than MeetMe. If you
switch to ConfBridge I'd recommend an upgrade to the latest 1.8.X as well.