Hi there,

for sending SMSes I am using a 3G Modem and SMSlib... it is not bound to asterisk in any way, but I always wanted to integrate this possibility some day. I could not do so, because our landline provider (Vodafone) does not support it via E1 PRI lines... by I thought (never tried...) if it would be possible to use the SMS ServiceNumber from my mobile Provider...? I have a valid mobile contract, the number of the SMScc , my Cardnumber (t-mobile), my phonenumber and so on... so it should be possible, I think... but how? Has anybody a clue?

regards,
yves