14.03.2013 17:53, Gianluca Merlo wrote:
Hello Grigoriy,

i think that you can access the information you need by using the
dialplan function CALLERID(num-plan). It should contain the lower 7
bits of the Q.931 type-of-number/numbering-plan-identification octet.

Best regards

Gianluca

Nope. CALLERID(num-plan) shows numbering plan of caller's number, not the called one. In example, where A calls B, CALLERID(num-plan) shows numbering plan of A number. In my case I need to know numbering plan of B number.

CALLERID(dnid-num-plan) is not set anywhere for PRI calls.

Looks like CALLEDTON is the right answer, however it needs mangling (${MATH(${CALLEDTON}>>4&0x7,i)}) to get right values.

--
Best regards,
Grigoriy