Daniel Pocock wrote:
I'm trying to call from DruCall to Asterisk and I get this error:

WARNING[11021]: chan_sip.c:8687 process_sdp: Error in codec string 'F
103 104 111 0 8 107 106 105 13 126'
   == Problem setting up ssl connection:
error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)

I'm guessing my Asterisk is too old (it is 1.8 from Debian).  Can you
confirm which version is needed to parse a media descriptor with SAVPF?
  Do I need to upgrade all the way to v11 with WebRTC support, or was
avpf support added in some intermediate version?

Asterisk 1.8 does not have any knowledge of AVPF, and since it's a new feature it was only added to Asterisk 11. You could try to backport the changes but chan_sip has changed quite a bit, so it could be rough.

--
Joshua Colp