Joshua Colp wrote:

> If you set nat=no for that specific peer it should work as you need.
> 'rport' is forced on these days which works for most situations, except
> with some platforms and Cisco phones. >_>

Joshua,

That sounds much easier than what I came up with, so I'd recommend to Markus
that he try your suggestion first.

If you have a moment, please take a look at my response and let me know if my
understanding of the Contact and Via headers was correct.  If it was, is the
'nat=no' solution just a way to workaround the provider's RFC-noncompliant
platform?

Thank you,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions