I did install hylafax and iaxmodem. Everything installed correctly and the services do run OK. The problem is the sip.conf and extensions.conf. I do not know how to link the PSTN number 123456 to work as fax and then send as email.

Hi. I have seen these kind of instructions but there i lost it.
here is what i got.
Asterisk has a spa3102 to interface the PSTN line. It works smoothly and i got in/outgoing calls. i do have the codec to g711alaw (since i am in Europe). on the fxs port of the spa3102 i had the fax machine up to now and it worked. in the asterisk i installed spandsp and recompiled asterisk. i have losted though with the config to receive/send faxes.