On 18/07/2013 10:00 AM, jon pounder wrote:
On 07/18/2013 09:56 AM, jacob.e.mi...@l-3com.com wrote:

I am attempting to setup my server to use Lua for the dialplan (extentions.lua), but I am unable to get the asterisk configure script to find the installation of Lua on my box.  I have downloaded the Lua sources from the www.lua.org site, and I have installed via the “make linux install” command.  I can execute lua scripts via the command line, but asterisk configure script is unable to find the installation of Lua.

I am on a closed network, so no access to the internet so I am not able to just install Lua using yum.

you're kidding right ? Why not just plug in the box somewhere else, do your install and move it back ?

If you can not do that, you can make a yum repo on your isolated computer.
You will need to download the RPMs and put them in your repo.
Once you have done that, yum will be happy to use it.
yum is set up to have a number of repos configured and a local one is just fine.

Ron

OS CentOS 6.4

Asterisk version 1.8.13.0 & 11.4

$ find / -name *lua*