On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Johan Wilfer <li...@jttech.se> wrote:
2013-07-19 15:35, Thiago Coutinho skrev:

Hi all.

I'm trying to limit the number of participants in a conference room
with the realtime option "maxusers", but it doesn't work.

Someone have this option working properly?

Try these:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Function_GROUP
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Function_GROUP_COUNT

This is how I do it. This way you can do it more flexible in the dialplan.

2013-07-22 16:59, Thiago Coutinho skrev:> Hi Johan.

> But the option "maxusers" should work too, right?

I guess so, but I have not used it myself.

It's not very hard to build you own dialplan with func_odbc and custom tables. This way you could use Meetme, Confbridge, or something else to do the mixing.

--
Johan Wilfer