Am 04.09.2013 15:36, schrieb Zyumbilev, Peter:
I searched a lot last few days but I am uanble to find a DID number in
Macedoania.

However no luck. any ideas about a provider ?

didlogic.com had some a couple months ago, but they only lasted for a few weeks, probably offered by an individual and not a telco, then they were taken offline by the telco/regulator. I guess you'll have to wait a few years while this country progresses. But you can always get a premium number there (pay per minute/call) if that helps.

BTW, asterisk-biz might be a better list for such requests.