On 25/09/13 13:57, Kumar Shantanu wrote:
Thank you Gareth,

It worked like a charm.

The only problem I am having is now, when I do some changes in my freepbx and reload it just rewrites my dial play , I will try to fix it though.

Thanks again
I did see in the console output it doing a GotoIf() and checking if a custom trunk was defined just before the original dial command. Maybe there is a way you can define a custom trunk and basically copy the standard part of the dialplan but with the extra line you added?
Sorry I dont know the product so cant tell you how to do it.