Hi,

Here is the reply from the developer as to what can be done immediately
to remove the offending logging.

"He can just ignore these messages, they say that chan_ooh323 don't
known indication signal 33 (AST_CONTROL_PVT_CAUSE_CODE) and processing
of this signal isn't mandatory.

If he would to remove this messages he can comment ast_log string in
chan_ooh323 in ooh323_indicate function on the bottom of function:

       default:
                ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "Don't know how to indicate
condition %d on %s\n",

condition, callToken);"

Ultimately the developer will take of the issue properly.

Thank you,
Vladimir