On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Thorben Jensen <i...@thorben.dk> wrote:
> I have a queue with linear strategy. When I add dynamic members it does NOT
> ring the members in the order they are added.
>
> I use the command "AddQueueMember" to add members but it seems to be random
> how it rings the members.

Does it ring them in the same order for every call(even if it is not
the expected order)?

Does the order change up for each call even when no new members have been added?

Can you provide a pastebin of a verbose log (see logger.conf)
demonstrating the problem?

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager