I'd reach for the Oxometer on that one - 36k shouldn't make any difference. However, the X100P may be introducing some capacitance on the line that would affect the ADSL signals - but the purpose of filters is to stop this problem. Maybe it's worth trying another filter between the X100P and your other phones.

Iain