At 12:34 PM 2/25/2004, you wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Ernest W. Lessenger wrote:
> With recent CVS builds I've been able to specify 7000 and 7001-7200 as the
> call parking lot. I haven't tried any other numbers.

The "parking lot" is assigned by the user or by the system?
I found that my *  is assigning 'lot' 701 for my "parked calls" (as I
don't have any other parked calls, it will always be assigned to the first
"lot" which is 701 here). Did I make a mistake or the space is really
assigned by *?

The parking app always assigns your call to the first available slot. There is not currently any way to specify that you want to park a call at, say, lot 702.

--Ernest