On 13/03/2014 9:32 PM, Don Kelly wrote:

> On 13/3/14 6:27 pm, Eric Wieling wrote:
> > This is an example of why I top post.   Who wrote what?
>
> Of course, if you use a mail client that's capable of quoting correctly,
> it all works beautifully.

Kevin Larson sez:

Outlook can quote correctly, but it is an all or nothing setting it would appear. Lotus Notes actually handles it better as there is a Reply option for normal email and a Reply With Internet-Style History that I use for this list. I don't have any problems following the rules of the list, but I am fully on the side of the "Replies should go at the top" group and would vote for a change in the rules.

I'll vote again for top posting, and expect my vote to be recognized "internationally" about as much as the Crimean referendum.

But the Russians will get to keep Crimea so don't worry too much about our preference for top posting.
In the long run.....

--Don

--
Ron Wheeler